Sodium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the formula NaOCl or NaClO, comprising a sodium cation and a hypochlorite anion. It may also be viewed as the sodium salt of hypochlorous acid. The anhydrous compound is unstable and may decompose explosively. Sodium Hypochlorite can be used as disinfectant. It is used for producing disinfectant such as Lizol, Phenyl.
- Density: 1.11 g/cm³;
- Average Molar mass: 74.44 g/mol;
- Melting point: 18°C (64.40°F);
- Boiling point: 101°C (213.80°F).
- Ingredient in Laundry Bleach;
- Bleaching Agent in Textile;
- Refining in Petroleum Products;
- Drinking-Water Disinfection.
|2||Sodium Hydroxide ns NaOH||cr/1||5 min||>5.0|
To Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Click Download Now Button.
Mail: – email@example.com
Mobile: – +91 89765 89374
Click Below Buttons