Hydrogen Peroxide 50%
30 Kgs / 35 Kgs & 50 Kgs Carboy Packing.
Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound with the formula H ₂O ₂. In its pure form, it is a very pale blue, liquid, slightly more viscous than water. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, and antiseptic.. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, and antiseptic.Hydrogen peroxide (formula H2O2) is a chemical compound that’s a combination of hydrogen and water. The clear liquid acts as a mild antiseptic and comes in various potencies depending on its purpose: 3 percent (household use), 6 to 10 percent (hair bleaching), 35 percent (food-grade) and 90 percent (industrial). Hydrogen peroxide is a mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It may also be used as a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation (e.g., due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis). In its pure form, it is a very pale blue, liquid, slightly more viscous than water. Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, and antiseptic. It is available in make such as GACL, National Peroxide (NPL), and Imported.
- Colorless, slightly viscous, water lice liquid;
- Miscible with water;
- Mainly produces ACTIVE OXYGEN in all conceded processes.
- As a Bleaching agent for Pulp, Paper Textiles, Sugar, Coin & Tobacco Industries;
- Antiseptic Agent in Pharmaceuticals;
- Sterilizing Agent in Aseptic Packing;
- Dyestuffs and Pesticides;
- Effluent Treatment;
- Propellant for Rockets & Aircraft;
- Oxidizing Agent for Silver Ornaments;
- Neutralizing agent in wine distillation;
- Chemical reagent for the extraction of different metals Cobalt, Uranium, Tungsten, etc.;
- As a belching & cleaning agent in the Electronic industry and Process equipment.
50% H2O2 w/w
ml of O2/25ml at 100°C for 30 mins
Acidity (as H2SO4)
Iron (as Fe)
Copper (as Cu)
Arsenic (as As)
Lead (as Pb)
Mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: – +91 89765 89374
Click Below Buttons