Calcium Chloride (Lumps, Powder & Prills)
50 Kgs Bag Packing.
Minimum Order of 500 Kgs Only.
Calcium chloride is a salt with the chemical formula CaCl2. At room temperature, it is a white colored crystalline solid, and is extremely water soluble. It can be formed by neutralizing the calcium hydroxide hydrochloric acid. Calcium chloride is commonly used as an additive for enhancing processes and features in plastics, wastewater treatment plants, and blast furnaces. Calcium chloride, used as an agent to lower the freezing point of water, is very effective in preventing ice forming on road surfaces and to use as a deicer. Cacl2 is used a food additive and in the manufacturing of foods. It is used in salt production without increasing the sodium content to give a salty flavor to pickles and other foods. Spraying calcium chloride on fruit and vegetables increases longevity and shelf life.
- Odorless and White in Colour;
- The density of 2.15 g/mL;
- Boiling Point is 782o C & Melting Point is 1600o C.
- Treatment of Hypocalcemic Tetany;
- Cardiac Resuscitation, Arrhythmias, Hypermagnesemia;
- Making Ice Cream and Storing Foods in Cold Storage i.e. De-Icing.
Passes the test
pH (5% Solution)
Water Insoluble Matter
Mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: – +91 89765 89374
Click Below Buttons